Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick Or Treat


What a busy day we had!

We hadn't carved our pumpkin yet, so Daddy and Seamus quickly did that before the trick or treaters came.


Seamus was a big helper!

"We don't have to give ALL of the candy away, do we?"

We went over to our neighbor's house for dinner, and then the kiddos got in costume. Here's Shay with his girls, a flower and a ladybug!

"Can we go yet? I'm getting hungry!"

Trick or Treat!!

Shay checks out his loot, and tears into his first Twizzler before going to bed.


Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

cecilia tinajero said...

Sounds like Shay had a successful first Halloween! Thanks for sharing the pics! :)

Welch Family Blog said...

I can't believe that Shay would be friendly with another ladybug. Molly is very hurt! I guess she'll have to find a new
lobster :(

Al