Wow Baby Shay! You did great! Don't get into too much stuff for your Mama! I love and miss you. Love, Nicholas
Shay - Welcome to the club. You will have a full fledged membership soon. Love, Molly
Yay!! Great balance Shay!! Go get 'um!
that was so great!!!!!! keep going!!!
I keep asking my Mommy to see the "bideo" of Baby Shay walking. I love watching it- Go Baby Shay!
Congratulations and well done, Shay!!!
wow! when does he turn 1? That's great...I've had one early walker so far, it's an adventure!!
Go, Shay! What a big boy!
Shay is a dinosaur marching marching. Shay is a dinosaur...whaddya think of that?We miss you guys.....come over for a visit!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow Baby Shay! You did great! Don't get into too much stuff for your Mama! I love and miss you. Love, Nicholas
Shay - Welcome to the club. You will have a full fledged membership soon.
Love, Molly
Yay!! Great balance Shay!! Go get 'um!
that was so great!!!!!! keep going!!!
I keep asking my Mommy to see the "bideo" of Baby Shay walking. I love watching it- Go Baby Shay!
Congratulations and well done, Shay!!!
wow! when does he turn 1? That's great...I've had one early walker so far, it's an adventure!!
Go, Shay! What a big boy!
Shay is a dinosaur marching marching. Shay is a dinosaur...whaddya think of that?
We miss you guys.....come over for a visit!
Post a Comment