Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

It was my first Easter, and what a day I had!! I had my FIRST Polish kielbasa for breakfast! It was delicious! Boy am I glad to be Polish!!

We got all dressed up and went to see Jesus!

After Mass, Mommy let me look through my Easter basket!


I always give tastes to Daddy and Mommy.

Before Mommy had time to react, I discovered that this bunny was actually made of CHOCOLATE!! The foil didn't taste very good, though.

Daddy and I practiced blowing bubbles while we waited for our friends to come over! I'm a big boy now!

Is it time to eat, yet?

My aunties love to hold me, but now that I'm a big walker, I just want to be put down!!

I hope that all of you had a very Happy Easter!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that who I think it is in the upper left hand corner at the beginning of the video?!

xoEmily

cecilia tinajero said...

happy easter! wow! i am so impressed with shay's bubble-blowing ability...that's even hard for me!

Welch Family Blog said...

The Easter Bunny brought me bubbles too! I like popping them a lot more than blowing them. You looked so cute in your Easter outfit!

Love,
Molly