Saturday, April 4, 2009

Malia's Here!

Here she is! Malia Elizabeth arrived at 1:51 PM on April 3rd. She was 8 pounds, 2 ounces & measured 20 inches long. Malia & Michelle both did wonderfully & are enjoying some rest at Providence Hospital here in Mobile.

Shay wasn't quite sure what to make of Malia at first...
...but he warmed up to her quickly & is becoming an excellent big brother.

Here's Malia resting before here newborn photos.

The cutest case of the hiccups you have ever seen!

4 comments:

cecilia tinajero said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is gorgeous! I am soooooo happy for ya'll! (another booty to smack!)

Love ya'll!

The Fine Family said...

I can't take it. She is beautiful.

My heart is filled with gladness for both of you. Life is complete (if you want it to be!). She is amazing and Shay is going to be a great big brother. Only one week between their birthdays! So much to celebrate between April and May for you two!! Love you both so much!

I watched the hiccups 20 times.

Lisa said...

I cannot get over how adorable the hiccup video is! So cute!

Paul Fifield said...

Yay!! Congrats!