Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mobile Botanical Gardens

A couple of weeks ago, we took the kids to the Mobile Botanical Gardens to take a family Christmas picture. They really enjoyed being outside on such a beautiful day and the changing leaves added a nice touch to the pictures. Here are a few shots from the afternoon...




















Shay tries to get his sister to sit still.



Shay was quite entertained by dropping pine needles down to the koi fish. Malia was just thrilled that she was standing all by herself!


Daddy loves his girl!









2 comments:

The Fine Family said...

She is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Now here is what I want you to do. Dress her up like Little Cindy Who from the Grinch. She seriously could be her with those big blue eyes. I can't stand that I have yet to hold this adorable creature. Give her kisses for me.

Carrie Sue said...

Beautiful pictures, Michelle!