Here we are, well into the month of June and we haven't blogged for a while! Here's a catch-up entry. Right after Mother's Day, Great-Grandma Wilmer passed away so we were up in Virginia for the funeral. Now she is in Heaven watching over all of us! We love you, Gram!
Here are some pictures we took before, during, and after the trip...

Shay LOVES to read his books. This is the only time during the day that he is stationary.
Daddy and Shay know how much Mommy loves cherry limeades from Sonic. For Mother's Day they brought me home a treat and Shay shared with Mommy. I think it was a little sour for his taste, but that didn't stop him from drinking a good portion of it!
Shay let Mommy have a taste every now and then.

When we went back for the funeral, we got to see a bunch of relatives that we don't get to see very often. Shay enjoyed his visit with Great-Uncle Mike.

S is for Seamus and it's also for SPOILED!! We went out for ice cream one night with Nona and Grandpa Hadro and some of the Aunties and Uncles. Shay just ran from person to person collecting "tastes". What a life!
"Chocolate! No, Vanilla! No...I just can't decide which one I like better! I think I'll have to have another taste!"

"Mmmmm! Definitely Chocolate!!"
The gang at Kline's Freeze.
Awww! Aren't they cute. The two favorite (and only) sons-in-law.
Seamus has developed a love for tractors. (Actually, it's the riding lawn mowers at Home Depot that he gets excited about. He definitely prefers John Deere.) "Tractor" is one of the few words that he says clearly right now. Grandpa Hilleary gave him this hat while we were in VA to prepare him for his first "tractor" ride.

"I'm ready, Grandpa!" (Shay's shirt says "Farmer in Training". Grandma Hilleary gave it to him to wear for this event!
Shay took a spin with Daddy and Uncle Pat.

The night we got home from VA was Mom's 30th birthday. Our friends Patti and Mark came in before we got home and decorated the house. It was a fun surprise!! Thank you, Socha Family!


Our magnolia trees are in full bloom and they smell wonderful!! Shay doesn't get the concept of smelling a flower yet...he still wants to taste them!
For some reason, Seamus LOVES Daddy's waterbottle better than any sippy cup we give to him. He is a well-hydrated little boy!
4 comments:
Thank goodness- I was worried where my pictures were... your grandma is in our prayers now. We love you lots and lots and miss you-- what a big kitchen you have lucky girl! Kiss Shay for us. We love you!
Yay! We missed your blogs!!! Glad you made it back safely and happy 30th you old lady! Can't wait to see you!!!!
I have been craving a cherry limeade so badly!!! We went so far as to consider driving over an hour to the nearest Sonic (which we had to look up online)! Instead, Paul spent two hours researching, shopping for ingredients, and trying to make one! :)
Love the new pics! It was great to see pics of your fam. I miss that silly Hadro family! Shay looked great on that tractor. You may have a real country boy on your hands.
what a cutie! he is getting so big!!!
Post a Comment