Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Shay Videos

When Seamus was born, Great-Grandpa Hadro took one look at his hands and said, "He's got the longest fingers! Maybe I will get a piano player in the family after all!" Well, here he is in action...

Shay's first tractor ride. He was unsure if it at first, keeping a very serious expression. But by the end, he cracked a few smiles.

Summer is a time for fun in the sun and eating lots of fruits and veggies that are finally in season! We've really been enjoying fresh corn on the cob lately. Shay has decided that he no longer wants Mom & Dad to shave the ear for him. He insists on eating the corn like we do. It's a big mess, but we enjoy watching him!

2 comments:

Welch Family Blog said...

Wow! I love watching your videos. Maybe I can play Daddy's guitar while you play the piano. We can have our own Irish band -- I wonder if Haley can play the fiddle?

You were so brave riding that tractor. Loud noises scare me, so I would have cried.

Can't wait to see you!

Love,
Molly

The Fine Family said...

Wow Shay. Auntie Liz is so proud of your piano playing. We have a star in the making now! Now we have to teach you Guitar Hero! We love you!