Friday, June 13, 2014

Feliz Navidad 2014

Merry Christmas from our home to yours! Every December I tell myself that I am going to really try and relax, to enjoy a peaceful Advent and really prepare for Christmas....and then I blink and we're celebrating New Year's already! This year was no different, but it was fun to see the kids' excitement and experience their joy in preparing. Shay was chosen to be St. Joseph in his school program...




...Malia was Frosty in hers...





...and like last year, they were asked to participate in the Nativity play that our parish puts on just before Christmas Eve Mass. This year they played the roles of an angel and a shepherd.




It was fun to watch Christian experience his first Christmas- the wrapping paper was a big hit!








After the busy preparations, the programs, and the wrappings, we did take a moment to pause and celebrate the true meaning of Christmas...



"Happy Birthday, Jesus!"









No comments: