Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fin de Ano 2013

Happy New Year! Wow, a year has passed already?! I feel like I just wrote a post on this. Well, here we are again celebrating New Year's Eve. I believe I explained the Ecuadorian tradition about the "widows" and muñecos in the post last year. Here are a couple pictures of the stands along the road...




This year, the kids really wanted a Minion as they are really enjoying the movie "Despicable Me". 



The face is priceless! It's almost as if he knows what's coming!


The kids got to work writing down the things from 2013 that really didn't agree with them...for Malia, it was the fact that our friends (and next door neighbors) were away at that time. So I guess 2013 was a pretty good year for her except for that last week:)







So it's a tad bit morbid, but hey, "When in Rome....!" Feliz Año Nuevo!


No comments: